Sunday, March 14, 2010

First entry in this blog, It'll be a bit direct, as at the time of its writing, I am running short on time. My results of my Myers-Briggs personality test resulted in me receiving a "INTP". Apparently INTP stands for Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving and is called the "Architect". It's rare, only 1 percent of the entire population is an Architect. The highlights of the results say that the Architect is drawn within himself, often hard to understand, and may seem standoffish. All of these things are true, i can not deny them. It also states that I have the urge to understand all things, their purpose and the manner in which they function, which i also can not deny. In terms of the suggested careers (Education, Natural Science, Computer Programming, Engineering, Law, Librarian) I believe that these are not correct, cause I'm very inclined towards the arts and music, and none of these include those. Besides the career part, it was pretty spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment